- Hardened Score Sleeve
- 4.000 ID X 3.000 ID X 12.000 Length
- 52100 Material
Dusenbery is known for some of the best score cutting equipment in the industry. When you need replacement hardened score sleeves for your Dusenbery equipment, Caroline Knife manufactures high-quality, OEM specific parts you need.
- Score sleeves are manufactured in the United States.
- Made with 52100, high carbon tool steel
- Precision finished and through hardened to 64-65 Rockwell for optimal performance
- Available in other sizes and specifications.
Ideal for crush and score cutting applications, these hardened score sleeves are manufactured with high carbon steel material. The sleeve has a hardness of 63-65 RC to meet the needs of your specific crush cutting applications. These crush cut sleeves are available in many different sizes, so if you don’t see what you are looking for or have converting question, contact our knife specialists.
- Outside Diameter: 4 in
- Inside Diameter: 3 in
- Length: 12 in
- OEM Part #: 272004A-52100
|Dimensions||12.5 × 4.5 × 4.5 in|