- Hardened Score Sleeve
- 4.00 ID X 3.000 ID X 10.000 Length
- 52100 Material
Dusenbery is well-known for crafting some of the industry’s best score slitting knives, parts, and accessories for your cutting applications. At Carolina Knife, you can find Dusenbery-quality products, like this hardened score sleeve.
- Hardened score sleeves are manufactured here in the US
- Made with 52100, high carbon tool steel
- Through hardened to 64-65 Rockwell for top performance
- Available in a variety of sizes and OEM specifications
Ideal for crush and score cutting applications, these hardened score sleeves are manufactured with high carbon tool steel. The sleeve has a hardness of 63-65 RC to meet the needs of your specific score cutting applications. These score cutting sleeves are available in many different sizes, so if you don’t see what you are looking for or have converting question, contact our knife specialists.
- Outside Diameter: 4 in
- Inside Diameter: 3 in
- Length: 10 in
- OEM Part #: 272003-52100
|Dimensions||11.25 × 4.25 × 4.25 in|