- Hardened Score Sleeve
- 4.000 ID X 3.000 OD X 16.000 Length
- Made from 52100
Carolina Knife stocks a wide variety of hardened anvil sleeves for use in score or crush cutting applications. Our hardened sleeves match OEM specifications for reliable functionality.
- Manufactured here in the United States from 52100 material.
- Made to exact hardness levels to avoid grooving of the diameter
- Ideal for crush and score cutting applications
- Hardened throughout to a minimum of 63 Rockwell C
This hardened anvil sleeve is effective in score or crush cutting operations. Manufactured with high-quality 52100 material with a hardness of 63-65 RC, you won’t find a better product. The keyway fixing is 3/8 x 3/16 in. These score sleeves come in many different sizes, so if you don’t see what you are looking for or have converting question, contact our knife specialists.
- Outside Diameter: 4 in
- Inside Diameter: 3 in
- Length: 16 in
- OEM Part #: 2720016
|Dimensions||16.25 × 4.25 × 4.25 in|