- Hardened Score Sleeve
- 6.250 OD X 5.000 ID X 15.000 Length
- 52100 Material
Carolina Knife has a wide selection of replacement hardened anvil sleeves that are ideal in score or crush cutting applications. Our hardened sleeves are manufactured to match OEM specifications for reliable performance.
- Manufactured here in the United States from 52100 material.
- Made to exact hardness levels to avoid grooving of the diameter
- Ideal for crush and score cutting applications
- Hardened throughout to a minimum of 63 Rockwell C
This hardened anvil sleeve is effective in score or crush cutting operations. Manufactured with high-quality 52100 material with a hardness of 63-65 RC, you won’t find a better product. The keyway fixing is 3/8 x 3/16 in. These score sleeves come in many different sizes, so if you don’t see what you are looking for or have converting question, contact our knife specialists.
- Outside Diameter: 4 in
- Inside Diameter: 3 in
- Length: 16 in
- OEM Part #: 27211096
|Dimensions||16 × 7 × 7 in|