- Dusenbery Score Slitter
- 3.000 X 0.748 X 0.2435
- 52100 Material
Dusenbery score slitter blades are most commonly used for cutting paper, film, foil and non-woven products. When your knives wear and you need score slitter replacement blades, you can rely on Carolina Knife Co. to have exactly what you’re looking for.
- Our Dusenbery replacement blades are made with 52100 material
- These score slitter blades are used in cutting processes that involve of passing a material between a blade and a hardened roll or “sleeve”
- Have excellent wear resistance and a great edge retention
- Can be sharpened for longer use
This Dusenbery score slitter replacement blade is the solution you need when blades are lacking the performance necessary to make your cutting applications efficient. We manufacture this specific blade with high-carbon tool steel, so you can expect the blade to have great edge retention. Plus, we can manufacture blades to meet your specific needs for cutting applications. To learn more about these replacement score slitter blades, contact one of our industrial knife experts today!
- OEM: Dusenbery
- OEM Part #: 229002
- Measurements: 3.000 X 0.748 X 0.2435
- Compatible with Dusenbery equipment
|Dimensions||3 × .25 × 3 in|
|Length / OD||
|Product Width / ID||