- Air Cylinder Housing
- For The Pneumatic Score Knife Holder
Pneumatic cylinders, also referred to as air cylinders, are devices that convert compressed air power into mechanical energy. Because the converted energy produces linear or rotary motion, the air cylinder functions as the actuator in the pneumatic system. When you need an air cylinder housing for a pneumatic score knife holder, this Burris-style replacement air cylinder housing is just what you need.
- For use with a pneumatic score knife holder
- Designed to exact OEM specifications
- Manufactured with high-quality tool steel
- For more score knife holder parts, click here
This Burris style air cylinder housing is an essential component of your score knife holder assembly. This housing is manufactured with high-quality materials and meets or exceeds OEM specifications. To learn more about this part, or any other of our other score knife holder parts, contact our knife specialists today!
- OEM: Burris
- OEM Part #: 2046
- Find other score knife holder parts, click here
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 1 in|