- McNeil-Akron Standard Rotary Shear
- 15.750 OD X 11.811 ID X 0.625
- D2 Material
McNeil Akron rotary cutters are most often used to convert ply into usable manufacturing product for the tire and rubber industry. At Carolina Knife, we supply a wide range of rotary cutting blade designs in all popular materials, like this McNeil-Akron Standard Rotary Shear.
- Replacement rotary shear blade can be used for both slitting and side trimming
- Improves cutting accuracy for various applications
- Blade is hardened and tempered to ensure uniform hardness
- Manufactured with D2 material
Carolina Knife Co. manufacturers high-quality replacement rotary slitter knives. This blade is manufactured with D2 steel and is heat-treated to achieve the proper grain structure and optimal OEM specifications necessary to meet your slitting needs. Using this blade will result in decreased regrind cycles, longer runs, and higher-quality slit edges. If you need help selecting which slitter knife is right for your application, contact our experienced technical staff so that we can help you determine which knife will best meet your needs.
- OEM: McNeil-Akron
- OEM Part #: 1039
- Measurements: 3.031 OD X 1.772 ID X 1.180
- Compatible with McNeil-Akron equipment
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 3 in|