- Bilstein Score Knife Holder 1/2 Inch
- Titanium Nitride
- Referred to as the “Gold Standard”
- Uses Dusenbery knife # DUS229001-52100, DUS229002-52100, DUS229003-52100, DUS229004-52100
Carolina Knife Company is one of the only suppliers of “Gold-Standard” pneumatic score knife holders. The holder is an inexpensive, highly-accurate, and reliable alternative to other styles of pneumatic crush cut holders.
- Constructed with hardened, precision-ground side plates
- Titanium nitride material resists high heat, warping, and offers better lubricity and wear resistance
- This holder supports most standard score knives
- Ideal for high-usage applications and where abrasive materials are cut
This Bilstein style Gold-Standard” pneumatic score knife holder brings precise crush cutting with high pressure and high velocity to your cutting application. This specific holder has a titanium skin that helps reduce friction, is resistant to heat, and also allows for better lubricity and wear resistance. This holder can be used with many of our blades that are manufactured in-house, including DUS229001-52100, DUS229002-52100, DUS229003-52100, and DUS229004-52100. To learn whether this score knife holder is right for your application, contact us!
- OEM: Bilstein
- To view our selection of score knife holders, click here
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 6 in|