- Akron Standard Bias Cutter
- 15.748 OD X 10.630 ID X 0.630
- M2 Material
When it comes to slitting and cutting rubber materials, The Akron Standard Bias Cutter makes the process seem like short work. When you order bias cutters from Carolina Knife Co., you’ll be sure to receive a blade with excellent cutting quality and durability.
- Made of M2, high-speed tool steel to withstand the tough and extreme conditions
- Also available in D2 and CPM10V materials.
- Complete ground and honed edges
- Uses rotary shear movement for angle-cutting of material
- Blades are manufactured for long-lasting use
This Akron Standard Bias Cutter is one of the toughest tire and rubber blades you can use for your application. These bias cutter machine blades can make the automated process of slitting and cutting rubber more efficient. Manufactured with M2 Steel, this circular blade will have better wear resistance and toughness at the same hardness compared to other popular steel blades. Interested in this blade for your cutting application? Request a free quote!
- OEM: Akron Standard
- OEM Part #: 02103-M2
- Measurements: 15.748 OD X 10.630 ID X 0.630
- Compatible with Akron Standard equipment
|Dimensions||16 × 1 × 16 in|