- Akron Standard Bias Cutter
- 15.748 OD X 10.630 ID X 0.630
- D2 Material
Bias cutter blades are manufactured to cut rubber ply stock at an angle by using a bias cutter machinery. At Carolina Knife Company, our bias cutters are held to the highest standard to ensure excellent cutting quality with a longer lifespan.
- Made of D2 steel.
- Also available in M2 and CPM10V materials.
- Fully ground and honed edges
- Uses rotary shear movement to cut tire and rubber material
- Blades are manufactured for long life
This Akron Standard Bias Cutter is one of the toughest tire and rubber blades you can use for your application. These bias cutter machine blades make short work of the automated slitting and cutting rubber. Made of D2 steel, this circular knife will be able to perform multiple tasks before requiring sharpening. Interested in this blade? Request a free quote!
- OEM: Akron Standard
- OEM Part #: 02103-D2
- Measurements: 15.748 OD X 10.630 ID X 0.630
- Compatible with Akron Standard equipment
|Dimensions||16 × 1 × 16 in|
|Length / OD||
|Product Width / ID||