- Arrow Single Edge Bottom Slitter, Plain Bore
- 3.030 OD X 1.772 ID X 0.375
- D2 Material
Arrow score slitter blades are most often used in industries that crush cut film, foil, paper, and other non-woven materials. We manufacture these blades using a wide variety of high-quality materials, more specifically, we use D2 steel for these single edge bottom slitter knives.
- This bottom slitter knife has excellent wear resistance and a great edge retention
- These bottom slitter knives are used in cutting processes that involve of passing a material between a blade and a hardened roll or “sleeve”
- Features a plain bore for clamping onto an expandable air shaft or a solid bottom shaft.
- Made of high-quality D2 material
Carolina Knife Co. is your go-to industrial blade supplier for all slitter blades, including this Arrow Style Single Edge Bottom Slitter Plain Bore. We manufacture this blade with D2 material, which helps with the blades wear resistance and edge retention. This blade also has a plain bore for clamping. To learn if this single edge bottom slitter blade, contact one of our industrial knife experts for assistance.
- OEM: Arrow
- OEM Part #: 900198SC
- Measurements: 3.030 OD X 1.772 ID X 0.375
- Compatible with Arrow equipment
|Dimensions||3.03 × .375 × 3.03 in|
|Length / OD||
|Product Width / ID||
Single Edge Bottom Slitter, Plain Bore