- Arpeco Bottom Slitter
- 2.535 OD X 01.1250 ID X 0.445
- 52100 Material
Arpeco slitter knives are commonly used for crush cutting paper, film, foil, and non-woven materials. This bottom slitter blade will ensure sitting line efficiency while reducing dust. This blade will not only offer quality cuts, but longer run times as well.
- Manufactured of hardened steel
- Has cutting edges on both sides of the blade
- Promotes longer run times
- Effective at cutting materials that are non-woven, paper, film, or foil
We manufacture this bottom slitter blade using 52100 high-carbon tool steel. This means the blade will hold its edge well, is easy to sharpen, and is able to withstand tough conditions. When combined with an Arpeco Top Slitter Blade, both blades work together to enhance the slitting performance and mitigate issues caused by dust. Interested in learning if this circular knife meets your application requirements? Contact one of our industrial knife experts for assistance.
- OEM: Arpeco
- OEM Part #: 225IIDS25C
- Measurements: 2.535 OD X 01.1250 ID X 0.445
- Compatible with Arpeco equipment
|Dimensions||2.535 x 0.445 x 2.535 in|
|Length / OD||
|Product Width / ID||