- Arpeco Top Dish Bayonet Bore
- 2.531 OD X 1.5750 ID X 0.039
- 52100 Material
Arpeco Top Dish Bayonet Bore blades are commonly used in paper, packaging, rubber, textile, foil, and food processing industries. This specific circular blade is produced with a bayonet bore, enabling an excellent cut and a burn-free razor sharp edge.
- Offers excellent, stable, and reliable cutting performance
- Made of 52100 Carbon Tool Steel
- Has an increased blade durability
Carolina Knife manufacturers this circular knife using 52100 high-carbon steel. This means the blade will hold its edge well, easily sharpens and can stand up to tough conditions. For more stable and consistent cutting, these blades are optimally heat treated and grounded with precision to increase your machine’s performance. Interested in learning if this dish knife meets your application requirements? Contact one of our industrial knife experts for assistance.
- OEM: Arpeco
- OEM Part #: 439900969
- Measurements: 2.562 OD X 1.522 ID X 0.125
- Compatible with Arpeco equipment
|Dimensions||02.531 × 0.0390 × 02.531 in|
|Length / OD||
|Product Width / ID||
Top Dish Bayonet Bore