- The Zetz Hot Knife Thermocutter 24 features an electrically (110V) heated blade designed for cutting all thermoplastics easily and effortlessly.
The Zetz Hot Knife Thermocutter 24 features an electrically (110V) heated blade designed for cutting all thermoplastics easily and effortlessly. Heats up instantly. Transformer steps voltage down to a safe level. Cuts through material up to 5 inches thick. This hot knife Thermocutter is designed for continuous, industrial operation— including on-off batch production, use at a central work station or on-site. Optional Robotic Handle available with ZETZ25.
- Designed for continuous heavy duty industrial use
- 500 Watts. 115 Volts
- Infinitely adjustable controller/transformer
- Handle is only 1.2 pounds
- Up to 2.6 Volts on blade makes for safe operation
- Cables- power to controller- 6 feet controller to handle – 9½ feet
- Blade temperatures 220°F to 1400°F depending on blade used
- Comes with one T-08/75 mm blade (suitable for foam and soft thermoplastics)
- Optional ZETZ-25 handle for robotic use available
- Control Unit Dimensions – 7½” x 8½” x 117/8″
- Weight – 30 lbs (shipping weight: 33 lbs)
- ABS (Acrylo-Nitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Sheet Stocks
- Plastic Pipe
- Flooring and Tiles
- Cable Conduit
- Die-Cast Parts
- Molding Sprues
- Foamed Plastics
- Corrugated Sheet
Also available in 220-Volt – no extra charge- specify when ordering.
Optional Robotic Handle available with ZETZ25.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|
Hot Cut Knife