- The Zetz Hot Knife Thermocutter 24 features an electrically (110V) heated blade designed for cutting all thermoplastics easily and effortlessly.
Carolina Knife Company manufactures hot cut blades, pneumatic hot cut knives, and hot cut assemblies for converting textile products, like this Zetz Hot Knife Thermocutter 24. This thermocutter hot knife is designed for cutting all thermoplastics easily and effortlessly.
- Designed for continuous heavy duty industrial use
- Equipped with one T-08/75 mm blade
- Blader Temperatures Range from 220°F to 1400°F
- Cuts through material up to 5 inches thick
- Great for cutting rubber, PVC, adhesives, styrofoam, polystyrene, cork, and polyethylene
This Zetz hot knife thermocutter features an electrically (110V) heated blade that can cut through rubber, PVC, polyethylene, polypropylene, and other thermoplastics. The hot cutting knife’s adjustable transformer keeps the voltage down to a safe level. his hot knife Thermocutter is designed for continuous, industrial operation— including on-off batch production, use at a central work station or on-site. Optional Robotic Handle available with ZETZ25.
- 500 Watts. 115 Volts
- Control Unit Dimensions – 7½” x 8½” x 117/8″
- Weight – 30 lbs
Use This Hot Cutting Knife With:
- Sheet Stocks
- Plastic Pipe
- Flooring and Tiles
- Cable Conduit
- Die-Cast Parts
- Molding Sprues
- Foamed Plastics
- Corrugated Sheet
Also available in 220-Volt – no extra charge- specify when ordering.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 18 in|
Hot Cut Knife