- Spring / Roll Pin
- The Spring Pin Aligns The Side Plates And Provides Leverage For The Spring
Spring, also known as rolled pins, are designed to withstand side loads and rotational friction, making them ideal for securing shaft and axle connections. Carolina Knife Company carries spring pins to match OEM specifications.
- Designed to withstand side loads and rotational friction
- Slots allow the pins to compress and fit into smaller holes
- Ideal for securing shaft and axle connections
- Manufactured with high quality steel
If you are in need of replacement spring pins, Carolina Knife is your number one resource! Our spring pins are made with high quality material and are manufactured to exact OEM specifications. This slotted spring pin is able to withstand rotational friction and side loads and it can compress and fit into smaller holes, making it an ideal choice.
- OEM: Burris
- OEM Part #: 1056
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|