- Hardened Score Sleeve
- 6.250 OD X 5.000 ID X 12.000 Length
- 52100 Material
When your operation requires knife longevity, cut quality, and economy, Carolina Knife offers hardened sleeves that are available in different sizes and hardnesses to meet the needs of your application.
- Score knife sleeve constructed with high-quality 52100 material
- Manufactured to exact hardness levels to avoid grooving of the diameter
- Ideal for crush and score cutting
- Hardened throughout to a minimum of 63 Rockwell C
This hardened score sleeve is effective in score or crush cutting operations. With a hardness of 63-65 RC, these are some of the finest hardened anvil sleeves available. The keyway fixing is 3/8 x 3/16 in. It is manufactured with high-quality 52100 material so you can rest assured that it will last a while. These score sleeves come in many different sizes, so if you don’t see what you are looking for, contact our knife specialists.
- Outside Diameter: 6 1/4 in
- Inside Diameter: 5 in
- Length: 12 in
- OEM Part #: 2720010I